Former IRGC Commander Soleimani Sold Oil To Break US Sanctions

ICBPS- Former IRGC-Quds Force Commander Qassem Soleimani had sold oil in the international market on behalf of the Islamic Republic to break US sanctions, Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri revealed.
Jahangiri says Qassem Soleimani was the only man who was able to do it and repatriate some money to the Islamic Republic.
The Supreme National Security Council and the Ministry of Oil set up “Anti-Sanctions Headquarters” and then ask to sell 8 million barrels of oil by breaching the US sanctions, but “no one was able to sell even a barrel of oil, according to Jahangiri.
“The only person who was able to help us at one point was Soleimani,” the vice president affirmed.
Jahangiri did not mention the date or amount of oil that Qassem Soleimani had sold, but said Soleimani had been able to breach US sanctions and “move billions of dollars into the Islamic Republic” through “innovative” and “risky” methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6hoFqlupU&ab_channel=Irnamultimedia

On March 17, 2021, Financial Times reported that “the Biden administration has told Beijing it will enforce Trump-era sanctions against Iranian oil as shipments from the Islamic regime to China have soared, a senior US official said.”
Iranian oil exports to China have been increasing “for some time now”, the senior administration official familiar with the Iran issue told the Financial Times in an interview.
“Some observers had questioned whether the rise indicated that the Biden administration was turning a blind eye to the trade in an effort to encourage Tehran to join negotiations over a 2015 nuclear accord that the US abandoned in 2018. The Biden administration has made returning to the deal a priority.”
“We’ve told the Chinese that we will continue to enforce our sanctions,” the senior administration official said. “There will be no tacit green light.” The official indicated that sanctions could be waived during hoped-for talks between Washington and Tehran to revive the multi-party nuclear deal.
On May 8, 2018, former US President Donald Trump withdrew from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the “Iran nuclear deal” or the “Iran deal”.

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Journey Blog by Crimson Themes.